http://reiningtrainers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/RT-LOGO2sml-300x174.png 0 0 Animal Welfare http://reiningtrainers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/RT-LOGO2sml-300x174.png Animal Welfare2022-08-31 22:49:432022-08-31 22:49:43Exec Board Votes
Blog - Latest News
You are here: Home1 / Who Voted For a Drug Being Administered to NRHA Competing Horses?2 / Exec Board Votes
Policies and Conditions of Use
Latest Media and News
- New NRHA President Sets New Path for WelfareFebruary 28, 2023 - 5:54 pm
- Why the Secrecy from 2023 and beyond NRHA?September 30, 2022 - 1:27 am
- American Association of Equine Practitioners Says NO to SedivetSeptember 14, 2022 - 5:36 pm
- Remove NRHA From Management of Drugs and PenaltiesSeptember 8, 2022 - 12:12 am
- Who Voted For a Drug Being Administered to NRHA Competing Horses?August 31, 2022 - 11:10 pm
- Famous Western Horsewoman Says Sedivet Rule is the Worst Thing You Could ImagineAugust 25, 2022 - 8:01 pm
- Equine Veterinarian Calls For Intervention Into Reining Horses Shown DruggedJuly 13, 2022 - 7:13 pm
This site is a public media site bringing the welfare of the reining horses to the forefront to improve their lives and well being.Contact Reining Trainers Enigma
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!